26 Mayıs 2022 Perşembe

My Virtual Exchange Experience!


    We as Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa ELT students had a 4-week collaboration project with the students of Complutense University of Madrid. We (Gülsüm and I) met Spanish friends Andrea, Maria, Kathrine and Filiove through Zoom.

     It was the first time for me to speak with foreigners, so I was really excited. It was a great opportunity for us to speak English and learn from other cultures like how is their educational system and what kind of people they are.

     They were really nice girls, they listened us, they participated in discussions and gave suggestions. I really liked them.

     I was the host for the Zoom sessions, and I've experinced what it is like to be a teacher. Since I've started all the meetings and I was always the one who said: "Well... then should we finish it?" when I read the mood of our friends.

     Throughout the sessions there were some awkward moments such as sudden silences at the start and at the end of sessions. In those times we tried to sum up everything. Therefore, it was a project that make me realize  my weak points and strong points.

     Here is the link to our final product: Intercultural Picture Book: GÖKALP

That's all. See you 👋👋👋

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Designing Interactive Online Materials Using APITWIST

In our recent project for the Material Design course, my friend Gülsüm and I embarked on an exciting journey to create interactive online ma...