30 Nisan 2022 Cumartesi

I've opened a class on Edmodo!


      Hello there~ My last post was about Miro and it has been two weeks already. Time really flies! And I'm still trying to improve myself in material designing. Therefore, today I will talk about my delightful experince on Edmodo

     Edmodo is an educational network where teachers can share lesson documents, assignments, notices, quizes etc. with their students and it was founded in 2008. It is available in Arabic, English, Spanish, German, Greek, French, Italian, Turkish, Chinese etc. 
     In the past, I had some experience on Edmodo as a student. However, it was a brand new experience for me to use Edmodo as a teacher. Thereby I had a chance to look from the persepective of a teacher and create a class for my imaginative students. 

     You can join my class through this link :) or you can use the class code which is tkfii4.

You can learn more about it through visiting this link:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Designing Interactive Online Materials Using APITWIST

In our recent project for the Material Design course, my friend Gülsüm and I embarked on an exciting journey to create interactive online ma...