15 Nisan 2022 Cuma

I've tried Miro~ A Mindmap About SAMR and TPACK Models


      Miro is a digital whiteboard where you can collaboratively organize and design your thoughts. I've used Miro with the purpose of mindmapping. 
      There was just one template for mindmapping and it just had a few features like changing the mindmap to horizantal or vertical, and changing the line types and colors. 
     Therefore, I've dissapointed with its features. I couldn't use it efficiently, since I couldn't convey the knowledge as I wish. And the result wasn't satisfying, both aesthetically and with respect to content.

     After finishing the mindmap you can save it as pdf or jpeg file for free. I like that feature, as I said in the previous post it wasn't free in the Mindmeister. However, downloaded files were in low resolution because you know it was free. 

    Therefore, If I have to choose between Miro and Mindmeister, I would choose Mindmeister. Because it has more features and you can have screenshot of mindmap and its resolution would be the same as Miro's downloaded files.

-SAMR-


-TPACK-

     Our topic was SAMR and TPACK models. SAMR model indicates the levels of classroom technology integration. S stands for Substitution, A stands for Augmentation, M stands for Modification and R stands for Redefinition.

    On the other hand, TPACK model indicates the integrated use of (t)echnological, (p)edagogical (a)nd (c)ontent (k)nowledge.

Here is the link to my mindmap :)

For further information you can visit following links:


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Designing Interactive Online Materials Using APITWIST

In our recent project for the Material Design course, my friend Gülsüm and I embarked on an exciting journey to create interactive online ma...