7 Mayıs 2022 Cumartesi

My Certificate!

 

     Through infinite sources on the Internet we can always learn new things. There are plenty of websites where you can get free courses on any topic you are interested in. This websites include edX, Udemy, IBB Enstitü, Bilge İş, Coursera, etc. These courses supports life-long learning, therefore you can benefit from them regardless of age, time or space. 

    Also, it has a range of different type of areas such as language learning, fine arts, computer related applications, pediatric, sociological, etc.

     I took a course from IBB Enstitü called "How to Write a Formal Email". Both during my academic life and after my graduation I will need this ability to contact with my teachers or my employers, that's why I thought that I should take this course.

     Here is my certificate:


See you 👋👋👋


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Designing Interactive Online Materials Using APITWIST

In our recent project for the Material Design course, my friend Gülsüm and I embarked on an exciting journey to create interactive online ma...