19 Mart 2022 Cumartesi

My Experince on MindMeister~ Mind Map About Learning Theories!





    Today I will talk about my experience on MindMeister. MindMeister is an online mind mapping sofware. You can easily create an account with your e-mail and start mind mapping right away. It is easy to figure out how it works and it has many beautiful layouts that you can make aesthetically pleasing mind maps. 

   However, let me remind you that it's not an entirely free software. For example, you can not export your mind map in the format of pdf-which was a drawback for me. Therefore, I can only share the link of my mind map...

Click here to see my mind map  😊

Our topic was "Learning Theories" and there were a lot of them. So, mind mapping made it easy for me to fully understand the general informations about the theories. And it'll be a benficial resource for my further studies.

Here is a part of my mind map!



If you want to know more about it you can visit the link:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Designing Interactive Online Materials Using APITWIST

In our recent project for the Material Design course, my friend Gülsüm and I embarked on an exciting journey to create interactive online ma...